Lobuje Peak Climbing
Lobuje Peak Climbing – 20 Days…of blitzing adventure…
Lobuje Peak Climbing, one of the uppermost trekking peaks in Nepal. Lobuje peak is also spelt as Lobuche, & has two disparate summits, Lobuje East [6,119 m] and Lobuje West [6,145 m]…Lobuje peak dares all to master its summit…the going is demanding and surely tests your physical & mental abilities, but doing this peak is worth its weight in gold…
Lobuje Peak Climbing is a daredevil climbing expedition which offers an assortment of triangle rocky east face rises above the moraines of the Khumbu Glacier to a towering icy skyline. The skyline makes up the South Ridge, the junction of the East Face with the glaciated route of ascent. This then leads to the summit ridge running north-west from the top of the east face through a chain of small summits to the East Peak…and then its all guts and glory to its summit…
Lobuje Peak Climbing, our grading standards for the climb follows a ‘TD’ pattern which means “Technical Difficule” as per French and Swiss Alpine Climbing Systems very well known world-wide on this kind of day climb; despite the technical difficulties we can reach its summit with determination & zeal that comes only with such adventure. Your trip is planned to detail with much acclimatization and practice before the big haul to the top of Lobuje Peak Climbing.
Nepal Base Camp Treks gives you veteran guides who have done this peak on several occasions & are familiar with high altitude mountain climbing expeditions. They simply love their jobs & have showed it over the years with a number of expeditions.
We set out on our great adventure of Lobuje Peak with a fantastic brief flight to Lukla airport/village and then begin our trek into beautiful Sherpa country of farmlands and vibrant friendly villages as we visit interesting monasteries to reach famous Namche Bazaar and the historical Thyangboche monastery with impressive views of Everest-Amadablam and a whole myriad of peaks. Our hiking heads into areas above the tree-lines full of moraine and glaciers at Everest base camp with mesmerising views of Khumbu Ice Falls and giant peaks; after an enjoyable time we make a beeline towards our main objectives and goal by ascending Lobuje Peak Climbing and trekking in himalaya.
After a well organized, safe and successful climb with the energetic support of a capable team of expert guides & porters, we head back at Lukla for short lovely flight to Kathmandu on completing a journey that will live in our memories for a long time to come. Please feel free to contact us about more trekking information at: email@example.com – we’d be glad to help you.
Grade: Strenuous – Peak climbing…its not impossible, but this is a climb that truly needs grit & mental strength…& summiting stirs your emotions to the bone…
On 16 days Everest Base Camp Trek we experience the astounding iconic mountain views including Mount Everest and the glimpses of the life of the world famous Sherpa people (the climbers) after entering Sagarmatha National Park,a highest world heritage tour site of high altitude Himalayan Buddhist monasteries before accomplishing our unleash goal-reaching Everest Base Camp of the world’s tallest peak ,Everest. Trip to the popular Everest Base Camp also provides us the lifetime opportunity to embark on an epic journey that Tenzing Norgay and Sir Edmund Hillary set off to in 1953.
Our 16 days itinerary of Everest Base Camp Trek is designed for those trekkers who are in good physical shape with good health. Some time if you wish to take much challenge and trek off the beaten trail, then Everest Base Camp Trek to Gokyo Lake valley via alternative Chola Pass would be ideal. Another option for trekkers with limit experienced time would be 14 day Everest Base Camp.
We will be staying at Hotel International Guest House,a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu; and teahouses during the trek. All accommodations are on twin-shared basis during the trek. Twin sharing or Single supplement will be served in Kahmandu.
Nepal Base Camp Treks will arrange rooms with attached washrooms; however, teahouses in some places only have shared washing and toilet facilities. Also note that single rooms are readily available in Kathmandu and the trekking regions at lower elevation but it might be difficult to find them at higher elevations.
- All menu selected meals will be provided during trekking while only breakfast will be available in Kathmandu. There will also be welcome dinner with typical cuisine and Menu selected farewell dinners. While on trek, we have breakfast and dinner in the same tea-houses/lodges we spend the night and lunch on our way to the next destination. Nepalese, Tibetan, the more common continental and Indian cuisines are common choices in the menu.
- Physical Condition & Experience Requirements
- 16 days Everest Base Camp Trek is a moderate for those travelers who can walk up to 6-7 hours (10-15km) a day on an uphill and downhill trail will find this trek fulfilling. It is best that we prepare ourselves for the Everest trek by morning jogging and 1 hours exercising regularly at least a month prior to the start of the trek. Trekking to the Everest Base Camp should be relatively easier for those who have experience walking/trekking in a high altitude environment. Past hiking experience would be an asset but no technical skill is required for this trip. It is also important that we consult our doctor. Participants with pre-existing medical conditions such as heart, lung, and blood diseases should inform Himalayan Glacier before booking the trek.
- Best Time to Travel to Everest Base Camp Trek
- The best time to trek to the Everest Base Camp is spring (March to May) and autumn (October to first week of December). The temperature is moderate in these seasons and guarantees amazing panorama views through the trip. Although this trek can be undertaken during winter, the cold temperature might not be suitable for everyone.
This itinerary is only a guideline pattern which we can offer; this is a potentially difficult climb under rigid conditions that will test your patience to the limits; a trekking tour of this type is prone to unpredictable calamities related to mountain weather, local politics, and transportation etc, which will be beyond Nepal Base Camp Trek’s control in the event of any unseen circumstances which may occur and as a result, this may require a change in your itinerary. However, it is very unlikely that such circumstances may occur but our effort is to minimize its effect, and Nepal Nomad will not be responsible for any situation developing in delays or changes to your program. In the event of any changes, your senior guide will make the final decision after consulting with the group.
Full Board Package