Langtang Tamang Heritage Trail
Langtang Tamang Heritage Trail gives you a lifetime thrilling Tibetan and Tamang Traditions!
Langtang Tamang Heritage Trail is newly design trekking route starting from Syabrubensi (Lower Syabru ).Just 68 Miles (122 kilometers )from Kathmandu Valley.
Explore Tamang Heritage Trail to immerse yourself with thrilled Tamang culture enjoying the spectacular views of Tibet Mountain.This relatively untouched tourist destination provides an ancient lifestyles and richest Tibetan Culture. Experience a mix of mountain beauty and superb wilderness passing through beautiful landscapes to alpine terrace with flat meadows of stunning forest trees rhododendrons.
Trekkers will be heartily welcomes to overnight their community homes and tea houses where you have a great opportunity to immerse your dream with their daily lives. Learning about Tamang cultures, local customs, and traditions and observe handmade basket, mattress and hand-weaving clothes. Joining their ancient monasteries, viewing Tibetan Buddhist religious practices. Overnight home-stay in village Briddim homes adorned with rich wood carvings in the region.
Tamang people are the largest ethnic groups in Nepalese mountain dwellers of Langtang Region Trekking. Tamang “Ta” meant horse and “Mang” meant solders. Legendary believe that they are migrated to Nepal between 8th to 11th centuries as a horse business man and settled in the region.
What’s Includes in the Quotation?
- Your International Airport Pickups and drops Off from airport/hotel/airport
- Deluxe Room accommodations twin sharing on breakfast basis
- Buffet Breakfast in Kathmandu and Full meals during the trek
- Sharing Transportation from and to Kathmandu
- Guide: English-speaking, trained and experienced mountain guide during the trek
- Potter Service: One porter each two trekkers to carry your luggage on trek
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu
- Four Season Down jacket and sleeping bag with duffel bag, trekking route map, Trekking poles, to be returned after trip completion)
- A First aid comprehensive medical kit during the trek
- All taxable necessary paper work and permit
- Company applicable taxes and service charges
7 Day Short and Sweet Outline Itinerary:
On Day 1: Drive Kathmandu – Syabrubesi (1,555m/5,100ft): 6-9 Hours with lunch break.
On Day 2: Start trek Syabrubesi to Gatlang Village (2,250m/7,217ft.)5-7 hours
On Day 3: Trek continue to Tatopani (2610m/8550 ft): 6-8 hours
On Day 4: Climb Nagthali Hill and decent to Thuman (2,400m/7,874 ft)5-8 Hourse
On Day 5: Today trek to Briddim (2,355m/7,699 ft)5-6 hours
On Day 6:Last day trek to Syabrubesi.3-5 hours
Full Board Package