US$400-US$800 per person
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and check-in to Hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara 7 hours by tourist bus or option fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara (25minute)
Day 03: drive to Nayapul 2 hours and trek overnight Tikhedhunga 3 hours
Day 04: Trek to New Ghorepani 5-6 hrs
Day 05: early in the morning sunrise view to Poon hill 3 hours and Trek to Tadapani 4-5 hrs
Day 06: Trek to Chhomrung (2140m) 4-5 Hours
Day 07: Trek to Dovan (2500m) – 5-6 Hours
Day 08: Trek to Deurali (3230m) – 4 Hours its relatively short trek today.
Day 09: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4131m) via MBC 5 Hours
Day 10: Trek from Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) to Bamboo (2345m) 6
Day 11: Trek to Jhinu Hot Spring (1780m) 5 Hours
Day 12: Trek from Jhinu Danda to Nayapul 5-6 Hours, and drive back to Pokhara city and visit mountaineering museum.
Day 13: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu We drive back to Kathmandu from Pokhara today.
Day 14: Final Departure We are saying good bye to the Kathmandu as your journey in Nepal comes to an end today! We will transfer you to the airport for your returning flight.
What is Included:
1) Flights fare (Kathmandu – Pokhara ) with all airport taxes
2) Tourist bus drive from (Pokhara-Kathmandu)
3) All Private ground transport from Arrival-Departure(Kathmandu hotel-Domestic airport-Kande and Nayapul-Pokhara hotel
4) All necessary paper work and permits (Annapurna permit and TIMS)
5) An experienced Govt. license holder trekking guide and local porters to carry luggage (1porter each 2trekkers)
6) Guide and porter well paid salaries, trekking insurance, equipment, transport, food and lodging during the trek
7) Full board meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) followed by Tea/Coffee during the trek
8) Supplementary snacks (cookies and energy bar )
9) Iodine/Chlorine treated Safe Drinking water during the trek
10) All mountain accommodation (Soft, comfortable, twin sharing private room with share toilet or Attached room if possible)
11) A comprehensive medical kit
12) All government, local taxes
13) Trekking equipment such as: a) down filled sleeping bag, b) walking poles, c) duffel bag, d) down jacket and day sack (have to be return after trip completion)
14) Annapurna Base Camp Route map and adventure certificate
15) group heater charge along the way to ABC
16) hot shower charge during the trek
What is not included:
1) Nepal Visa, Personal Travel insurance covers up to (18,00ft of sea level)
2) Meals and Accommodation in Kathmandu
3) Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies)
4) Additional Hot Drinks in big pot
5) Bottled of water or Boiled water
6) Electronic device re-charge and Wi Fi
7) Personal expenses
8) Tipping for guide & porters are appreciate if you are happy with our service